You’ll need a pencil, metal tape measure and a piece of paper so you can note down the measurements.
(Don’t be tempted to use a ruler or fabric tape measure; you won’t get an accurate measurement!)
Standard square or rectangular wall with no obstacles
1. Measure the width and height of your wall. Don’t include any skirting board or coving.
2. Most walls are not perfectly even; we need to know the widest and tallest part of your wall, so repeat step one several times at various points of the wall to make sure you find the largest measurement.
3. Add 10cm to both the height and width measurement to allow for trimming and wall size fluctuations.
Don’t worry if you have a wall that incorporates obstacles such as windows, doors or sloping roofs; we can still create you a fabulous wall mural.
1. Measure the tallest and widest parts of your wall.
2. Take a photograph of your entire wall so that we can incorporate any obstacles into the design.
3. Add 10cm to both the height and width measurements to allow for trimming and wall size fluctuations.
4. Don’t worry! We’ll be in touch to let you know if we need any further measurements or clarification.